We love water…we love (ferris)wheels…so it was only natural that we teamed up with the Waterwheel Foundation to help them celebrate their 20th Anniversary!
But what exactly is the Waterwheel Foundation?
It’s a non-profit that was started by the band Phish in 1997 to raise donations to support other non-profits in the various communities in which they visited while on tour.
Where do we come in?
From July 21 to August 6, we’re donating $0.25 from every Mermaid Pilsner sold at participating locations back to the Waterwheel Foundation (with a maximum donation of $5,000). Have a mermaid and help the cause!
- Black Iron Burger || 245 W 38th
- Black Iron Burger || 333 7th Ave
- Blarney Stone || 410 8th Ave
- Brother Jimmy’s || 416 8th Ave NYC
- Coney Island Brewery || 1904 Surf Ave
- Feile || 131 W 33rd
- Hooters || 155 W 33rd
- Local Cafe || 1 Penn Plaza
- Lucy’s Cantina || 1 Penn Plaza
- Pennsy || 2 Penn Plaza
- Pioneers Bar || 134 W 29th
But Wait, There’s More:
Ben & Jerry’s will also be releasing a limited edition flavor, Freezer Reprise, on July 21st at the Pennsy. Stop by the patio from 4-8pm for a taste and then head inside for a Mermaid Pilsner! More Info Here