We teamed up with the Waterwheel Foundation this summer, and we’re doing it again, just in time for the holidays!
The Waterwheel Foundation is a non-profit that was started by the band Phish in 1997 to raise donations to support other non-profits in the various communities in which they visit while on tour. The Waterwheel Foundation picks organizations with a variety of focuses, including social services, environmental, food banks, urban gardening, and other similarly focused organizations.
From December 15-31, we’re donating $1 from every pint of Coney Island beer sold at participating locations back to the Waterwheel Foundation (with a maximum donation of $2,500).
- Keg Room || 53 W 36th St || Merman Draft
- The Playwright Irish Pub || 27 W 35th St || Mermaid Draft
- Blarney Stone || 410 8th Ave || Merman Draft
- Madison Square Garden || Sections 102/103 & 118/119
- The Pennsy || 2 Pennsylvania Plaza
- Jimmy’s Coffee Shop || 990 6th Ave
- 5 Boro Burger || 796 6th Ave
- Pioneer Bar || 138 W 29th St
- Krush || 2 W 32nd Street, 4th Floor
- Southern Hospitality || 643 9th Ave