Private Event Rentals
Looking for a place to host your next event? Check out our private rental offerings below! If you don’t see what you’re looking for, fill out our general request form or give us a call at 718-996-0019.
VIP Tour and Tasting
Take the ride into our brew house for an intimate experience in beer history, ingredients and majesty. Your private tour will guide your group through the lively process of crafting our innovative styles and end with a guided tasting, featuring the styles of your choosing, to officially certify your group in our 5-step process of appraising and romancing beer.
- Guided tour into the brew house (approx. 25 minutes)
- Guided tasting following your tour of 4 brewery styles (approx. 20 minutes)
- Opportunity to build in beer tokens redeemable for pints and merchandise gift bags
Beer Garden Table Rental
Reserve seating for 6-8 guests at a table in our beer garden. Prices are based on a beverage/merchandise minimum. If minimum is not met in beer/merchandise, your card will be charged for the difference at the conclusion of your visit. 20% gratuity built in and not included in minimum.
- Reserved seating for 6-8 outside in our beer garden
- Add ons include folding tables, 10X10 pop-up tent and private photo booth
- Opportunity to build in beer tokens redeemable for pints, VIP tours and merchandise gift bags
Book out our brewery for the ultimate craft experience! With our entire indoor venue to yourself, you will have the freedom to create a completely customized and memorable experience for any occasion. Our taproom accommodates approximately 40 people, with seating available for 12. 20% gratuity built in and not included in minimum. $500 deposit. Buyouts occur from 12:00-4:00pm or from 4:00-8:00pm, though we welcome specific request for timing(pricing may vary).
- Access to projector, screen, microphone, professional PA equipment
- Guided tour and tasting in groups of 20 available at no cost
- Opportunity to build in beer tokens redeemable for pints and merchandise bags
- Full staff of servers/tour guides
The Beer Dinner Experience
#TAKETHERIDE on a one-of-a-kind, customizable and behind the scenes trip through four personalized courses of food, artfully paired with six of our seasonal draughts and presented by Executive Chef, Kate O’Donnell and Certified Cicerone Devin O’Brien.
FOUR COURSES AND A TOUR | Seating for 12
Work with Executive Chef, Kate O’Donnell and our incredible brewery staff to personalize a menu to fit your wildest desires! We close the brewery to the public and handle the cooking, plating, pairing and presentation – you and your group gain full access to our innovation brewery for a memorable night in Coney Island style!
- Private tour of our brewing facility
- Guided tasting & beer education following your tour
- Personalized four course menu of food paired with six seasonal styles
- Three hour rental of entire facility
Things to Consider:
- While outside food & non-alcoholic beverages are always welcome, alcoholic beverages are not! No alcohol may be consumed on premise other than Coney Island Brewery products.
- Before 8 pm, minors under the age of 14 are allowed in when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Well-behaved dogs are allowed on-leash and with their owner at all times.
- Beer is not included with any of the above spaces & is subject to additional fees.
Interested in booking or learning more? Fill out this quick form to give us a sense of your event.
For other questions or to schedule a site visit, email devin.o’firstname.lastname@example.org.