2020 NYC Beer Week Opening BashBrooklyn Expo Center :: 72 Noble St, Brooklyn, NY 11222
NYC Beer Week is back! We want you to join us for the festivities.
It kicks off on Saturday, February 22, 2020 with our NYC Brewers Guild hosted festival. OPENING BASH 2020, the best party in the city!
OPENING BASH is a unique opportunity to spend time with the people who make the beer in your glass. Meet and speak with the brewers! This is an unlimited sampling festival. In addition to a collab 4pk to take home, VIP tickets include an early entry hour with limited attendance, and access to exclusive specialty pours during VIP hour.
Music by DJ Rob Swift.
NYC Beer Week 2020: Mermaid & Merman PromoNew York Beer Company :: 321 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036-5404
The Mermaid & Merman are coming to Manhattan! We’ll be out at New York Beer Company in Midtown, where we’ll have $6 Mermaid Pilsner & Merman New York IPA specials and Coney swag giveaways!
Sunday, February 23, 2020
3pm – 5pm
NYC Beer Week 2020: Merman NY IPA NightSoda Bar :: 629 Vanderbilt Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11238
NYC Beer Week Tap TakeoverThe Underdog :: 55 Stone St, New York, NY 10004
Join us for Tap Takeover at The Underdog for NYC Beer Week. We’ll be pouring 8 specialty beers on draft, have free Coney Island Boardwalk Caricatures, and a Coney Sideshow Performer… there’s something for everyone!
Plus, the first 50 people to bring their Eventbrite Ticket will receive a special edition Coney Island Brewing “NYC Beer Week” pint glass! Eventbrite link to come.
What’ll be on tap:
- Mermaid Pilsner (5.2 %) – A light-bodied, crisp-drinking pilsner with rye malt spiciness and a fruity, floral hop aroma.
- Merman NY IPA (5.8%) – A perfect blend of East Coast, West Coast and New England IPAs. Toasty. Hoppy. Juicy.
- Fangtooth Double IPA (9%) – An intensely aromatic, hazy double IPA. Dry-hopped with Lupulin powder, this beer hits you right in the nose with powerful aromas of papaya, melon and orange. Flavors of peach, blueberry and mango give way to a nice, warming finish.
- Dreamland Session Sour (4.6%) – Pleasantly tart sour made with sea salt and orange peel.
- English-Style Strong Bitter (5.5%) – This ESB has notes of caramel and biscuit, balanced by an earth and hop flavor. This SMaSH (state malt and state hop) beer is brewed exclusively with New York State malt and hops.
- Running Local (7.1%) – Chocolate chipotle stout brewed with chipotle peppers, aged on cocao nibs, from Coney’s 2019 homebrew competition.
- Spelt Parkway (6.6%) – A dry-hopped farmhouse style ale, with flavors citrus, black pepper and a bubblegum finish.
- Hectaweizen (6%) – A dry-hopped German-style hefeweizen made with 100 oz. of fruit-forward hops, with notes of clove, banana and grapefruit.
- 02/28/20 - 02/29/20
Caskalot!Fifth Hammer Brewing Co :: 10-28 46th Ave, Long Island City, NY 11101
For NYC Beer Week 2020, we’ll be participating in Caskalot! Join us and other NYC breweries in celebrating cask ales at this no-cover, pay-as-you-go Beer Week event!
The Jerry Farley Presents: Music + Beer PairingConey Island Brewery :: 1904 Surf Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11224
One of our simple pleasures is finding the perfect music + beer combos, so for NYC Beer Week, we’ve decided to curate our favorite live music + beer pairings just for you!
Set & Sip List:
Ruppert’s CupRandolph Beer DUMBO :: 82 Prospect St, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Burgers ‘n BrewsShake Shack DUMBO :: 1 Old Fulton St, New York, NY 11201
What pairs better with a burger than a brew? Join us for a beer dinner at Shake Shack in DUMBO this March, and find that perfect burger + beer pairing you’ve been searching for!